Our clients include:
- Broadband Providers
- Cable companies
- Fixed and mobile wireless telecommunications carriers
- Incumbent local exchange carriers (ILEC’s)
- Competitive local exchange carriers (CLECs)
- Equipment manufacturers
- Long distance and international telecommunications services providers
- Paging companies
- Private land mobile and microwave licensees
- Video programmers
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) providers
- Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNOs)
- Mobile Virtual Network Enablers (MVNEs)
- Mobile Virtual Network Aggregators (MVNAs)
Bennet & Bennet also serves as counsel for the Rural Wireless Association.
We advise and counsel clients in all aspects of communications law and business and we advocate for our clients in a wide variety of forums. For example, we:
- negotiate and structure acquisitions, mergers and license transfers;
- develop auction strategies for those seeking spectrum through the FCC auction process;
- participate in licensing and rulemaking proceedings before the FCC; and
- represent our clients’ interests before state regulatory bodies, federal courts and Congress.
The Bennet & Bennet team assists our clients with bid evaluations, interconnection negotiations, vendor contracts, tower siting issues and all facets of telecommunications where a thorough understanding of detailed engineering specifications, and the ability to integrate that understanding into the necessary legal documents, is essential to the successful implementation of telecommunications systems. We also offer engineering support services through our degreed electrical engineer who provides network and technical support as well as radio frequency (RF) design to our wireless clients. Bennet & Bennet also issues frequent regulatory updates containing timely information on issues coming out of the FCC, Congress and the courts and a thorough analysis of the impact of these developments on your business.
We strive to provide each of our clients with fast, personal attention and we pride ourselves on providing “big firm” legal representation at “small firm” rates. Our collaborative team leverages the strengths of nationally-recognized attorneys who have diverse backgrounds and experience working at rural telephone companies and wireless providers, larger providers such as T-Mobile USA and Cook Inlet Voicestream, and on Capitol Hill.
Bennet & Bennet is here to help with your legal and engineering needs. For more information please call us at 202-371-1500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.