Our clients include:
- cable companies
- cellular carriers
- competitive local exchange carriers (CLECs)
- equipment manufacturers
- incumbent local exchange carriers (ILECs)
- long distance and international telecommunications services providers
- paging companies
- personal communications service (PCS) providers
- private land mobile and microwave licensees
- specialized mobile radio (SMR) operators
- video programmers
Bennet & Bennet also serves as counsel for the Rural Telecommunications Group.
We advise and counsel clients in all aspects of communications law and business and we advocate for our clients in a wide variety of forums. For example, we:
- negotiate and structure acquisitions, mergers and license transfers;
- develop auction strategies for those seeking spectrum through the FCC auction process;
- participate in licensing and rulemaking proceedings before the FCC; and
- represent our clients’ interests before state regulatory bodies, federal courts and Congress.
The Bennet & Bennet team assists our clients with bid evaluations, interconnection negotiations, vendor contracts, tower siting issues and all facets of telecommunications needs where a thorough understanding of detailed engineering specifications, and the ability to integrate that understanding into the necessary legal documents, is essential to the successful implementation of telecommunications systems. We also offer engineering support services through our degreed electrical engineer who provides network and technical support as well as radio frequency (RF) design to our wireless clients. Bennet & Bennet also issues frequent regulatory updates containing timely information on issues coming out of the FCC, Congress and the courts and a thorough analysis of the impact of these developments on your business.
We strive to provide each of our clients with fast, personal attention and we pride ourselves on providing “big firm” legal representation at “small firm” rates. Our collaborative team leverages the strengths of nationally-recognized attorneys who have diverse backgrounds and experience working at rural associations such as the Organization for the Advancement of Small Telecommunications Companies (OPASTCO), the National Telecommunications Cooperative Association (NTCA) and the National Cooperative Business Association (NCBA); and working with providers such as T-Mobile USA and Cook Inlet Voicestream, as well as with public relations firms and on Capitol Hill.
Bennet & Bennet is here to help with your legal and communications needs. For more information please call us at 202-371-1500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.